As a web developer and digital strategist, I’ve worked with hundreds of businesses over the last 15 years, and just about every single one has either asked me about Google Ads or paid me to run a campaign for them or show them how to set up a campaign.
Up until about 2017 it was super complicated, then Google innovated and started drastically improving a product they called Google Adwords Express.
My content archive at Data Driven Design proves I am a HUGE proponent of Google Adwords Express for any kind of small business just dipping their toes into the Digital Marketing waters.
In this video, I go into detail about just how easy it is for anyone to start a Google Ads Smart Campaign (formerly Google Adwords Express).
– Fixed monthly budgets with data projections on impressions, calls, clicks, conversions.
– Ability to have Google read your website’s content and write draft ads for you in seconds, which you can of course edit yourself before publishing.
– Ability to have Google suggest a list of keywords for you which you can edit accordingly in seconds.
– Ability to geo-target exact locations.
– Get real data in realtime on how your ads are performing related to driving traffic and conversions such as phone calls and store visits.
And perhaps the best part, is the time savings. In less than 10 minutes, you can have a campaign up and running.
Time is money for Small Business owners, and a smart way to get started running ads is with Google Smart Campaigns. The data shows they actually work.
Thanks for reading, watching and listening, and have a great day!
Paul Hickey, Founder / CEO / Lead Strategist at Data Driven Design, LLC and founder of Nashville Voice Conference, has created and grown businesses via digital strategy and internet marketing for more than 15 years. His sweet spot is using analytics to design and build websites and grow the audience and revenue of businesses via SEO/Blogging, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads, Social Media Content Marketing, Email Marketing and most recently, Voice App Design and Development — Alexa Skills and Google Actions. The part that he’s most passionate about is quantifying next marketing actions based on real data.